Friday, June 4, 2010

CAMP!

In exactly 48 hours I will be leaving Nashville to travel to Mississippi to start training week for camp this summer! My dream since my freshman year in high school when I started going to camp in the summers was to become one of the "cool" camp counselors who loved the Lord and had an awesome watch tan line :) and now it's actually coming true?! EXCITING STUFF!
I do believe that this summer will be the best/hardest/exhausting/liberating summer of my life thus far!! I know that this summer I am going to grow exponentially with my Lord because I am going to have to rely on Him for everything...every conversation starter, every late night boost of energy, every moment of patience...everything. But more than anything, I'm excited to get to pour into the kid's lives!! I can't wait to tell them all about our awesome Lord and Savior and help them in their walk with Him. It's going to be a summer I will never forget.
If anyone would like to pray for me this summer, I would greatly appreciate prayers for energy, strength, patience and discernment. Pray that I would continue seeking the Lord and staying focused on Him in order to portray Him the way He should be portrayed to all of the children.
Also, many people have asked me for my address for this summer and I will actually have 5 different addresses due to all of the traveling so I thought blogging the addresses would be easiest. If anyone would like to send me a letter, I hear that staffers LOVE getting snail mail, so I'm sure I'll be the same way :)Love y'all!
Here are the addresses and be sure to put CentriKid staff attn Paige Embry:


June 10-18
60 West Fullbright Ave.
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476

June 19-July2
900 N Grand Ave
Suite 6J
Sherman, TX 75090

July 3-9
PO Box 886
Talladega, AL 35161

July 10-Aug 6
9621 Frostown Rd
Middletown, MD 21769

No comments:

Post a Comment